This article is also available in: Italiano
The first real story of the book by Dede Korkut. In this first story, the protagonist will be Boghach Khan, a legendary warrior from an early childhood, who will be betrayed by someone who is truly unsuspected.
Boghach Khan and some notes
- “Boghach” means about “bull man”
- 40 is a number popularly used in the Middle East to define “multitude”
- Kumis is an alcoholic drink derived from fermented mare / mare milk
- Mount Kazılık roughly corresponds to Mount Aragats, the highest mountain in modern Armenia(which we put on the cover)
- This legend is certainly of a nature prior to when the text was written, this can be seen from the fact that many of the characters have “almond-shaped eyes”
We hope that these little notes can make the episode even more enjoyable and usable, for anything, do not hesitate to contact us at the channels that we will put below. If you like the idea we would ask you even more to support us, we are proud to be the first to bring this text into Italian and we hope it will be only the first of many adventures. Whether it’s a like, a sharing or something else, it is all welcome and contributes to the development of the “Middle East and Surroundings” project. Thank you very much and enjoy the episode, we are already preparing next week’s one: “How Salur Kazan’s house was ransacked”. Podcasts are available on: Spreaker, Spotify, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast and Castbox; the choice of platform is yours.
Follow us on our facebook page, Spotify, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram, or on our Telegram channel. Ogni like, condivisione o supporto è ben accetto e ci aiuta a dedicarci sempre di più alla nostra passione: raccontare il Medio Oriente.